March Pump’s industrial BC-4C-MD is an American seal-less centrifugal magnetic drive pump ideal for applications such as chemical recirculation, chemical transfer, and scrubber systems. It is capable of generating a maximum flow of 14 gallons per minute at 1 feet, and its maximum head is 21.5 Feet (9PSI).
Perfect for Applications Including
Applications for the BC-4C-MD Magnetic Drive Pump include electronic medical equipment, etching machines, photo processing equipment, hospital thermal blankets, and food heating cabinets.
Great for Chemicals Including
The BC-4C-MD has pumped Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Ethylene Glycol, Formaldehyde, Hydrochloric Acid (Muriatic), Nitric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide (Caustic Soda), Sodium Chloride, Sulfuric Acid, Fresh Water, Salt Water, DI Water, and many more chemicals. The BC-4C-MD may have been modified to handle these chemicals. This pump may have to be modified to pump specific gravities, viscosities, or elevated temperatures different then ambient water. Please contact March Pump to review your application before using the BC-4C-MD.
- Wet End: Polypropylene (Front and Rear Housing, Impeller), Ceramic (Shaft, Thrust Washers), Viton (O-Ring)
- Available with 750 Priming Chamber:
- Max Internal Pressure: 50 PSI / 3.4 bar
- Max Liquid Temperature: 190 °F / 87°C
- Note: Product image may be different than actual product received.
BC-4C-MD Magnetically Coupled Pump
- Brand: March Pumps
- Product Code: AC-4C-MD 115V
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $625.80